Last updated: February 15th 2022
BC’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic regularly evolving, so please take note of the following information sources so that you can stay up to date.
Official Information Sources
- Official BC Government COVID-19 Site
- Official BC Government News Releases
- Regular update briefings with Minister of Health Adrian Dix and Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry are live streamed on the BC Government Facebook Page and BC Government YouTube Channel. These are available in ASL.
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Health Canada
British Columbia’s response to the pandemic continuously evolves. Social media is often the fastest way to get new information direct from official sources. Follow these accounts to receive reliable information:
- Official Facebook Accounts:
- Official Twitter Accounts: