Last updated: December 3, 2020
British Columbia is in an active Provincial State of Emergency in response to the coronavirus pandemic. During this time, emergency orders and public health orders may be issued that restrict the activities of people and businesses in British Columbia. This is a regularly evolving situation, with changes on a day-by-day and even hour-by-hour basis. Thus, please take note of the following information sources so that you can stay up to date.
Official Information Sources
- Official BC Government COVID-19 Site
- Official BC Government News Releases: BC Government News Releases
- Regular update briefings with Minister of Health Adrian Dix and Provincial Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry are live streamed on the BC Government Facebook Page and BC Government YouTube Channel. These are available in ASL.
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Health Canada
- World Health Organization
British Columbia’s response to the pandemic continuously evolves. Social media is often the fastest way to get new information direct from official sources. Follow these accounts to receive reliable information:
- Official Facebook Accounts:
- Official Twitter Accounts: